Beacon’s Favorite Staples…
If you’re just starting Beacon or maybe needing a quick refresh, we’re here to let you in on some of our favorite staples to make meal prepping easier…
All of these staple items are sugar and flour free and can serve as the foundation to your snacks and some of your meal options!
- Ezekiel EVERYTHING: bread, tortillas, english muffins, buns, cereal (Original or Golden Flax)
- Mary’s Gone Crackers
- Cheese sticks, baby bells, or laughing cow
- 2% greek yogurt
- 1% cottage cheese
- Natural almond butter or peanut butter
- Raw nuts: almonds, cashews
- Avocados (excellent source of fat!)
- Starches: sweet potato, brown rice, farro, quinoa
- Proteins: chicken, turkey, lean beef, tofu, tempeh
- Eggs: made at home or try Starbucks sous vide eggs
- Protein bars: No Cow and One Basix
Of course, this is simply a starter list. As you meet with your behavioral coach you will develop a meal plan that is both satisfying and flexible for your individual life. You’ll have options for eating out, going to parties, daily snacks – it’s a meal plan that is sustainable, flexible and aligned with your goals. Whether you’re here to release weight, end dieting or improve your relationship with food, we’ve got you!
Let’s get started!