Easy Paleo Baked Meatballs
This week’s recipe is a delicious, and easy base for dinner!
Feel free to enjoy with zoodles, or rice. My personal favorite is to serve this with sautéed red peppers and onions!
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons grass fed ghee or butter
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- Optional: One teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all meatballs ingredients into a mixing bowl, and use your hands to mix everything together until well-combined.
- Line a baking tray with parchment and roll the mixture into little balls, using roughly just over a tablespoon of mixture per meatball.
- When all meatballs are rolled and placed on the parchment, bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm, or allow to cool and seal in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.