Recipe: Ezekiel Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
Check out this Beacon-friendly FLOUR-FREE sandwich recipe!
At Beacon, we are BIG fans of ezekiel bread. Why you might ask? Because it’s a sprouted grain bread which differs from bread made with refined flour. This makes it Beacon-friendly because it will not have the triggering affect that flour can have.
And let’s be honest…sometimes we want a quick and easy meal and sandwiches are a convenient option. That’s why today’s recipe of the week is a simple, protein packed Ezekiel Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich from Food For Life.
This recipe makes several servings of the avocado egg filling to help you in your meal prep for the week!
- Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 Bread – Toasted
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 Medium Avocado
- 2 Teaspoons Mustard
- 1 Stalk of Celery
- 1 Teaspoon Relish (Optional)
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder (Optional)
- Peel and dice hard boiled eggs
- Peel and dice avocado
- Add eggs and avocado to a bowl and mash together
- Finely dice stalk of celery, add to bowl
- Add mustard, relish, garlic, salt and pepper
- Mix all together and enjoy!
Recipe from: https://www.foodforlife.com/recipes/avocado-egg-salad-sandwich