Recipe: Greek-Style Burgers
It’s recipe time at Beacon and today we’re all about the No-Bun Burgers!
Who are we kidding? The meat is the best part anyways! Check out this Greek-Style Burger recipe from PaleoLeap. It’s simple and absolutely delightful.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Tomato slices, to serve
- Lettuce, to serve
- Onion slices, to serve
- In a bowl combine the ground beef, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, red onion, feta, egg, and season to taste.
- Mix everything until well combined and form 4 large patties with the mixture.
- Melt coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the patties 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- Serve the patties topped with tomato, lettuce, and onion, or any toppings of your choice.
What did we tell? Super easy, right?! Try em’ out and make sure to leave a comment below to let us know your thoughts!
Recipe and photo retrieved: https://paleoleap.com/greek-style-burgers/