Recipe: Paleo Jalapeno Chicken Burgers
Looking for something different to grill? Check out today’s recipe of the week…
This week at Beacon we’re grilling up this spicy Paleo Jalapeno Chicken Burger Recipe from Once A Month Meals!
- 1 ½ pounds Ground Chicken
- ⅔ cups dice Onion, White
- ¼ cups chop Cilantro, Fresh
- 2 teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- 2 teaspoons seed and dice Jalapeño
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Using clean hands, mix together ground chicken, onion, cilantro, garlic, jalapeño, ground cumin, paprika, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl.
- Divide mixture and form into indicated number of patties.
- Grill over medium-high heat and flip when bottom side of burger no longer sticks to the grill grates, about 6-8 minutes.
- Continue cooking until cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
Recipe Retrieved by: https://onceamonthmeals.com/recipes/paleo-jalapeno-chicken-burgers/