Recipe: Salmon Avocado Salad
Check out Beacon’s Recipe of the Week: Salmon Avocado Salad.
Creamy Dill Dressing:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 16 ounces baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1 lb cooked salmon, flaked
- 1 avocado, chopped or sliced
- 4 small radishes, sliced
- 2 thin slices red onion separated into rings
- Place all the ingredients in a jar and shake vigorously to combine.
- Place the spinach on a large serving platter or in a larbe bowl. Arrange the salmon, avocado, sliced radish, and onion rings overtop. You can also arrange individual salads on separate plates
- Dress the whole salad or serve onto individual plates and pass the dressing at the table.