Recipe: Sheet Pan Chicken and Mushrooms
Check out this delicious Beacon-friendly recipe,”Sheet Pan Chicken and Mushrooms!”
This simple, healthy dish from Nom Nom Paleo works great as a main course coupled with a side salad or some vegetables.
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil, melted ghee, or fat of choice
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon Red Boat fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Magic Mushroom Powder or Diamond Crystal kosher salt (if using fine grain salt or Morton’s kosher salt, use ½ teaspoon)
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 pound assorted mushrooms, cut into the same size pieces
- ¼ cup minced fresh Italian parsley and/or chives
Check out the full recipe here and leave us a comment below!