Recipe: Shrimp Ceviche
Make sure you check out this week’s recipe: Shrimp Ceviche!
This week we are featuring this delicious, Beacon-friendly Shrimp Ceviche recipe from Trifecta. You can serve with your choice of grain or keep it as a lower carb option!
- 1 16 ounce package Trifecta Shrimp
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Small Cucumber
- 3 to 4 Radishes
- 1 large Tomato
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro, Diced (Stems and Leaves)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Limes, Juice and Zest
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Dice all veggies into bite size. Finely chop cilantro stems and leaves, leaving some leaves for garnish.
- In a small bowl mix oil, lime juice, lime zest, salt and cilantro.
- Drain Trifecta shrimp and mix in a bowl with veggies.
- Toss shrimp and veggies in the cilantro dressing.
Serve and enjoy!
Recipe Retrieved From: https://www.trifectanutrition.com/blog/high-protein-low-carb-shrimp-ceviche